The City of Baxter welcomes you as an applicant for employment.
It is our policy to provide equality of opportunity in employment. The information requested in the application is considered personal and confidential and used only in conjunction with your possible employment. Please furnish us with complete information.
SEASONAL PUBLIC WORKS MAINTENANCE
The City of Baxter is seeking applicants for the position of Seasonal Public Works Maintenance. This position performs manual and semi-skilled maintenance work within the divisions of streets, water, wastewater, and stormwater. Performs other related functions as assigned or apparent. See the job description for a comprehensive list of the essential job functions.
Required Qualifications include all of the following:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma, GED equivalent, or currently enrolled as a student.
- Valid Minnesota Class D driver’s license.
- Two or more year’ experience in working with the general public.
- Experience working in a public works department.
Normal work hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with occasional hours outside the normal work hours as necessary. The expected starting rate of pay is $10.00 per hour. Applications for this posting will be accepted until all positions are filled.