Election judges are responsible for administering election procedures in each polling place on Election Day. Serving as an election judge is a great opportunity to serve our community and to be involved in the election process.
Election Judge Requirements
- You must be eligible to vote in Minnesota
- You must be able to read, write and speak English
- You must complete a training session
- Must not be the spouse; parent, including a stepparent; child, including a stepchild; or sibling, including a stepsibling, of any other judge in the same precinct or of any candidate.
- Must not be domiciled, either permanently or temporarily, with any candidate on the ballot at that election.
- Must not be a candidate for elective office in the same election.
How to Apply
If you are interested in serving, please complete the Election Judge Application, which can be found on the City’s website, or contact the city at (218) 454-5108 to request one. Send your completed application to City of Baxter – Elections, 13190 Memorywood Drive, Baxter, MN 56425 or email to email@example.com.